The Old Cock

Where we are

Address:
11 Crossgate,
Otley, LS21 1AD
Tel: 01943 464424

Opening Times:
Mon – Sun 11.00 – 11.00

What we offer

Food

Sandwiches and snacks available

Beer Garden

No

Cask Ales

8 available, 6 which are constantly changing

Children Welcome

Sorry no children allowed

Dogs

Dogs welcome

Parking

Public Car parking 100yds

Entertainment

No entertainment at this time

The Old Cock History

The Old Cock was built in 1755 as two small cottages but then made into one cottage during the late 19th century. In more recent years, it has been occupied by an Antiques dealer, Curlew Pottery, Curlew Café and then Sugar Street Bistro. It is thought that it was the owners of Curlew Pottery who turned the property back into one cottage.

Following the closure of Sugar Street Bistro and the property remaining empty for some time, Lee Pullan and Linda Exley purchased it and converted it into an Independent Real Ale Free house which opened it’s doors to the public on the 9th September 2010. The building has been made structurally sound and has been restored exposing many original features; stone flag floors, original fireplaces, stone mullioned windows, date stone etc. as well as being transformed into a working pub.

In July 2011 the pub was named as being Leeds Camra Pub of the year.

© Copyright - Otley Pub Club   Web Partner: Centurius