Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Individuals can enter one photograph only, but there will be no limit to the number of photographs entered for each pub.
- Photographs can be taken specifically for the contest or be pre-existing, but must be owned by the person sending them in.
- Photographs cannot be ‘stock’ photos downloaded from any 3rd party app or website. Otley Pub Club will not be responsible for any such photograph used without the permission of the owner, or for any licensing costs or fines applied if such photographs are used and subsequently identified by the original owner. All such costs or fines will be the responsibility of the individual sending in the entry.
- It is the responsibility of the individual entrant to ensure that any persons included and identifiable in their photograph is happy to have the photograph displayed in the final exhibition and in any subsequent news medium.
- No identifiable children under the age of 16 should be included in the photograph unless specific agreement has been obtained from their parent or guardian by the entrant. Otley Pub Club will not be held responsible for any image being exhibited where no such agreement has been obtained.
- By entering a photograph to this contest participants agree to Otley Pub Club and our co-organisers and supporters using the images in any future promotional materials. The promotional materials may include leaflets and posters, web pages, emails/mailings and social media postings.
Please be aware that by taking part in the contest, you authorise Otley Pub Club to hold your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 for the purposes of this event only. Otley Pub Club will destroy all records of your personal information immediately after the contest and exhibition are complete, unless you have indicated that you wish to be added to the distribution list for the Otley Pub Club newsletter and other information.
We are very thankful for the support given to this project by the team at Otley Camera Club.